Cyber Chord follows these practices within the assortment, security, use and sharing of knowledge. Cyber Chord will collect, while not limitation, the below mentioned styles of Users data through the Cyber Chord net Site:
Contact Information: Including Name, Physical address, Home phone number, Cell phone number, E-mail ID, any other information for identification (if necessary).
Device Information: Device make and model, Operating system, connectivity devices, Software information.
Financial Information: Credit/Debit card information, any other details essential for payment in case credit/debit card is unusable.
Cyber Chord utilized user’s data for the aim of the subscription and services, personalizing the Users’ on-line expertise, promotions, and to by selection send the Users data which will be of a specific interest. If User gets signed for Cyber Chord services, Cyber Chord specifically uses that data to method the order, to verify data and to put in merchandise and supply services. Cyber Chord could use Users’ email address or phone numbers to speak with Users regarding the orders. Cyber Chord may additionally send Users confirmation emails once Users order merchandise and services.
In addition to the preceding, Cyber Chord could collect different styles of User data to permit Cyber Chord to conduct research, meet User wants and promote of the Cyber Chord computing device. Cyber Chord doesn't sell/ trade personal data to 3rd parties, though Cyber Chord could share personal data with its affiliates and business partners so as to facilitate User purchases.
Cyber Chord collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To send periodic emails the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Cyber Chord implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cyber Chord does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cyber Chord website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if the customer gives a valid reason for the dissatisfaction within the first 30 days from the date of subscription.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same account
As per Cyber Chord the consumer can cancel his/her services at any point of time, if the customer is not satisfied with the services and solution provided by Cyber Chord
We do not provide separate backup copies or support installation of unlicensed software to customers. Please ensure that you have a licensed copy of all necessary software.
In order to receive Cyber Chord services, you must have:
Full access (including any required licenses) to the hardware and/or software that is related to the software or hardware problem; and
Complete back-up of any data, software, information or other files stored on your computer disks and/or drives that may be impacted.
Cyber Chord is not responsible for any loss, corruption or alteration of data, software or files that may result from our technicians or the acts of Cyber Chord technicians. You are solely responsible for any and all restoration and reconstruction of lost or altered files, data, or programs.
You are responsible for ensuring that any information or data disclosed to Cyber Chord is not confidential or proprietary to you or any third party.
You hereby grant Cyber Chord permission to view, access and modify your computer, computer (including registry) settings and any related software or peripheral equipment, including all data, hardware and software components, in order to avail Cyber Chord tech support. You acknowledge and agree that you are the owner or authorized user of any hardware or software about which you are contacting Cyber Chord technician.
You agree to cooperate with and follow instructions provided by Cyber Chord technicians and acknowledge that such cooperation by you is essential to delivery of Cyber Chord.
These are the terms for Cyber Chord, hereunder brought up the “Agreement” and embrace a legal Agreement between you (the visitant to our website) and Cyber Chord and its licensors for Cyber Chord Services.
Cyber Chord has right to alter its legal notices at any time. You must browse and conform to each term and condition contained during this Agreement. By accepting this agreement or using the services provided by Cyber Chord, you confirm to be certain by each and every term and condition contained during this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you do not apply for, accept, purchase or use the services. The services include new software, new products and upgrade or downgrade any software with Phone, Remote or chat software technical help. The services are only valid for limited time and Cyber Chord is not liable for any REFUND of any product once its expired.
Annual Maintenance charges are payable in advance. In addition to the annual charges, any local taxes, such as sales tax etc. may be levied at the time of agreeing to the contract may be charged at actual if applicable.
No work shall be undertaken on Sunday or US National Holidays, Bank Holidays or outside the office hours of Cyber Chord.
Services except by prior arrangement and at additional charge to the customer on a “Per Call Basis” at the standard rates currently in effect then.
During the period of maintenance agreement the machine will not be relocated (or) transported from location of customer. Every maintenance work shall be done remotely.
On termination of contract Cyber Chord shall have no obligation or liabilities arising out of this agreement and the customer shall have no right to claim any refund or compensation.
The customer shall, by signing the contract, provide the following:
Full and free access to the computer to provide service thereon.
A working Broadband internet connection.
Your Annual Maintenance Contract shall not cover the replacement of Hardware components or parts but will be limited to preventive and diagnostic calls meant for the repair and maintenance of the machine and other USB peripherals connected to the Computer.
Under your Annual Maintenance Contract the cost of replacement of parts or components needed for repairs shall be borne by the customer at cost.
Terms of Payment
All payments need to be made in advance before the technicians start working on the machine.
All payments once agreed upon are non refundable and charges will not be reversed. Cyber Chord is in no way responsible for any refund under any circumstances or situation for any reason whatsoever either arising from poor internet connectivity, satellite phone connection or dial up except all the issues any other issue rendering fulfillment of service as incapable.
All prices for Products or Services stated in any quote, estimate or acceptance of Order are those current at the time of the Customer's inquiry.
Cyber Chord may vary any prices or rates, and/or charge to you any taxes or duties imposed in relation to the Products or Services, at any time by posting the resulting price changes on our website or otherwise giving you notice. You can contact us and request details of our prices or any price change by phone during working hours or at any time by email.
You confirm that any quotes or estimates provided by our telephone operators or technicians prior to the provision of Products or Services are non-binding estimates only and that the final price payable by you may vary from such quotes or estimates.
Risk and Ownership.
Risk of damage to or loss of the machine being repaired is entirely the customers, before, during and after service.
Cyber Chord is not responsible for issues arising after the machine has been repaired and maintained after the contract expires.
WARRANTY & GURANTEE OF SERVICES.
1. To the extent that it is permitted to do so, we will assign the benefit of any guarantee or warranty covering any defects in services provided by us under an agreement with the provider or supplier of the relevant Product.
2. If any Services are provided by us, they will be carried out with reasonable care and skill and by suitably trained and qualified persons.
3. As part of any Services, we may provide you with our guidance on software installation and maintenance. You hereby acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses for software or other intellectual property or products, and warranty that you are not in breach of any relevant licenses and that you are compliant with all relevant applicable laws.
4. Cyber Chord service technician are trained to help, and we guarantee to supply an appropriately trained engineer Certified Technician to you however we do not guarantee that we can fix every problem as inevitably some problems cannot be fixed without required action or recommendations being carried out by you. In cases where you are unwilling to take the action required and in circumstances where other unforeseen issues arise you are liable to pay in full the charges that are incurred for goods and/or services provided by us.
5. When an Cyber Chord service technician provides support, there can be no guarantee that the issue will not occur again or that a similar issue may occur with the same manifestations as the issue already addressed.
6. Our liability to you shall not in any circumstances include any personal or business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption, or information loss.
7. Any advice or recommendations given to you by us or our employees or as to storage, application, use or preference of the Products and Services which is not confirmed in writing by us, is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk.
8. You agree that we shall not be responsible for the cost of any hardware repairs or any other losses which occur as a consequence of a failure of your goods unless that failure occurs as a direct result of our provision of the Services.
1. Our rules of conduct require that you have adult representation present throughout each remote access visit from an Cyber Chord service technician.
1. Neither Cyber Chord nor you shall be liable to each other if we cannot perform our obligations under this Contract because of an event beyond our or your control.
1. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by US business laws.
2. The US business courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
3. If we do not enforce any of our rights under this Contract this does not prevent us from exercising these rights in the future.
4. The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in the English language.All customers agree to the below in additional to our terms and conditions as stated above. Cyber Chord and its Certified Technician are not prepared to service systems that are found to have illegal software, illegal computer files or any data material that infringes copyright law or any other laws in the US. We are responsible for reporting any illegal activities to the authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Hardware failure/Dead Devices Power failure ISP (Internet Service Provider) issues how to Issues Tutorials Any other issue which is diagnostic by our expert technician that cannot be fixed neither on remote control nor on Cyber Chord chat support.
INDEPENDENT SERVICE PROVIDER
Cyber Chord is an independent digital services / software technical support service provider for several third-party hardware and software products. Use of names and trademarks is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that Cyber Chord has any business association with these third-party product providers. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service maybe available for free from manufacturer.
Cyber Chord's support staff are Cyber Chord Certified Technicians but do not necessarily hold any certifications from any third party unless expressly specified.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The trademarks Cyber Chord, the Cyber Chord character and any combination of these marks are the trademarks of Cyber Chord.com and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark and/or trademark of Cyber Chord and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without Cyber Chord's prior written permission.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and Cyber Chord disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by Cyber Chord or vice versa or that such trademark owner has authorized Cyber Chord to promote its products or services.
Most hardware and software products are covered under manufacturer’s warranty during the initial period of use. If your product is under warranty the support services may be available for free. Cyber Chord recommends that you contact the original supplier of the product in such circumstances.
CONTENT ON Cyber Chord WEBSITE
The Cyber Chord Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. Cyber Chord is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the use of such third party Content, products and services.
Testimonials found on this site and other related sites are unverified results that have been emailed by our customers or posted on social media networks. They may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will experience the same or similar results.
REMOTE ACCESS TO COMPUTER
We recommend that you review the process of remote access. Also please review Software Support Tool and Remote Access in the terms and conditions.
THIRD-PARTY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE
Cyber Chord when necessary use third-party software for diagnosing and fixing the problem. The software tools used are from leading companies such as Microsoft (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) or AVG (AVG Tune up) etc. Some of these third-party tools are available for free that you can obtain directly from these sites. Cyber Chord does not charge for this software.
Cyber Chord currently does not use or sell any proprietary computer repair software or diagnostic tools.
NO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS
Currently it is our policy to not automatically renew our subscribers.
Cyber Chord COOKIE
© Copyright 2017 by Cyber Chord. All Rights Reserved.